Hello All,

I'm new to this forum and I do hope to gather a lot of knowledge on BB's through here.

Anyways, I set Live Messenger on my 8900. Was wondering how I can change the display picture on there? The display pic that's showing now was a pic that I haven't used in a while.
    Just a side note, the in my Live messenger on my computer, I do have the option to use the same picture when logging into another computer selected.

TIA.
    12-31-08 01:41 AM
    pic that u c on your 8900 reflects the same pic u use on your pc, and u can change the pic from your berry (from pictures stored in your berry), and when you log on to messenger on your pc, it should reflect the changed pic...at least dats wat im seeing...hope that helps
    01-04-09 06:34 AM
    pic that u c on your 8900 reflects the same pic u use on your pc, and u can change the pic from your berry (from pictures stored in your berry), and when you log on to messenger on your pc, it should reflect the changed pic...at least dats wat im seeing...hope that helps
    How do you change the pic on the berry?

Well, at least the pic on the berry SHOULD reflect the pic on my PC. But it didn't. The pic in the berry was a pic i used a long time ago on Live. However, after a little bit of research, I figured it out. The reason why my pic didn't synchronize with the pic on my PC is because the old pic showing up was a pic I used when I had Live 8.1. What ever pic you use in 8.1 will be loaded onto some Microsoft server. After I updated to a newer version of Live, that old pic was saved on the server, so once I login to Live on my berry, it was picking up the pic that was saved on the server. I had to reload Live Msngr 8.1 on my PC and change the pic to something else in order for it to synchronize on my BB.

But anyways, how do you change the pic on the berry?
    01-04-09 10:57 AM
    Ah ok, so we learn smthing new everyday, once u r logged in to live msger, click on blackberry button, den scroll down n there's a change display pic option, select that n browse for a pic stored in ur bb, there, u shd have your new pic

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 11:05 AM
    Ah ok, so we learn smthing new everyday, once u r logged in to live msger, click on blackberry button, den scroll down n there's a change display pic option, select that n browse for a pic stored in ur bb, there, u shd have your new pic

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

That's what I would figure, however, there is no changed pic option. However, I just checked again and found the change pic option. You have to click the BB button while you're in the "My Info" option.
    Thanks. If you didn't mention anything, I might not have went back into my options to check again.
    01-04-09 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD