lately, for the past few days or so, i cant login in to windows live messenger (msn) i get this error message "Invalid e-mail address or password." but i know my email and password are correct!
    before i;ve been able to login whenever i want without any problems. whats going on here? anyone else getting this problem?

thx
    10-13-08 02:26 AM
    uninstall and re-install it. Try that. Mine was giving me error 65 last week, re-installed it and im back on track.
    10-14-08 10:54 AM
    I was getting a bunch of errors with mine. Nothing with the password or login info, though.

I uninstalled, then re-installed and things are up and running and working well!
    10-15-08 06:13 PM
    i reinstalled it and same problem!
    10-20-08 03:03 AM
    Might be a data centre issue i sometimes get the same problem on my erisccon k800i and plus my telco sucks (not gonna mention them tho as i dont wanna get sued lol) Might be network congestion
    10-20-08 06:32 AM
    Can you still log into your account using that e-mail elsewhere (i.e. computer)?
    10-21-08 09:11 AM
    I'm having the same problem and i know that the e-mail an password are corret, i can log in without problems anywhere else but there. any recomendations?
    04-08-09 09:11 AM
    I have troubleshoot loging in my msn as well says "Connection Error: Please ensure device time is correct" It only happend recently these two days, i've tried reinstalling, doesnt seem to result the issue. Please help guys!
    07-20-09 12:34 AM
    I'm running into the same issue with this error message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    09-20-09 12:01 AM
    BB Bold / AT&T . have installed, deleted, wiped service books, re-installed several times. Downloaded app both through BB world and direct from RIM.

Start APP, Get Terma of Use notice. Accept. that. Then get

'Invalid e-mail address of password'

I can log in fine from my laptop, and have done it enough times to be sure I'm not just fumbling the password.
    11-10-09 01:31 PM
    You need to go to you BIS site and revalidate your passwords. windows live want you to do this about every 90 days
    11-10-09 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD