When I try to sign into windows live messenger on my Curve 8330 I get this error message:

"Handheld does not have the required service books. Please visit www.blackberry.com/livemessenger."

However, when I go to this link it's just a new download for msn, I tried redownloading it and rebooting but I get the same issue.
    The other thing is that my e-mail address is a @live.ca e-mail address, and there is no option for that in the drop down menu, so I clicked other.
    Is there somthing I'm missing? Or doing wrong?
    Thanks!
    12-07-08 01:59 PM
    I've heard that some carriers don't support some programs? Maybe it's a Bell issue.
    12-07-08 02:03 PM
    Well you can try a couple things, first re-send your service books, go to the e-mail settings icon>open it>sign in and find service books and resend them. Try setting up your browser like this for easier viewing, it also helps accessing sites easier. Open your browser>hit menu>options>browser configurations. Check off every box and set Show Images to: On WML & HTML pages. Next set Emulation Mode to: BlackBerry...
    12-07-08 02:09 PM
    Contact your carrier and see what they say, see if Windows Live Messenger is support or not...
    12-07-08 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD