hello
    im with fido and i got a bb 8220 unlocked however i have the bb pack on my account but my msn is not built in... is there anyway i can download it? i went to mobile.blackberry.com and the browser tells me that my phone isnt configured to the network and to use blackberry.com... how do i get windows live???
    08-12-09 11:36 AM
    Not the answer you're looking for but try googling for Palringo. It's a free app and it connects to loads of instant messaging services including windows live messenger.
    08-12-09 04:56 PM
    Be sure that your BlackBerry browser emulation mode is set to "BlackBerry".
    08-12-09 05:05 PM
    I prefer the windows live messenger to palringo, it's cleaner and easier to use.
    08-12-09 05:35 PM
    I prefer the windows live messenger to palringo, it's cleaner and easier to use.
    I much prefer the native WLM app as well but for times (most times) that it's playing up and being unreliable Palringo is an excellent back-up tool.
    08-12-09 09:28 PM
    hello everyone!
    thank you very much for your answers they were very helpful ! but somehow i managed to get WLM on my phone along with yahoo and google i went blackberry.com/livemessenger and FOUND IT !!! however i will try palringo as welll
    08-13-09 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD