Please help, all day i've been trying to figure out how to get my facebook birthday's back into my blackberry calendar, and it hasn't been working since i've used this new OS.

Before i was using Willyboy's 4.4, I had my contacts sync'd with my facebook contacts and their birthdays would show up on my calender, but now it won't show up and i've tried re-installing facebook, and enabling and disabling the caldendar in setup, but it doesn't work.

I upgraded from 4.4 to 5.0.1 and it works great, but I can't seem to get my birthday's from facebook to show up on my BB calendar

Can anyone help?
    05-22-10 12:54 PM
    Please help, all day i've been trying to figure out how to get my facebook birthday's back into my blackberry calendar, and it hasn't been working since i've used this new OS.

Before i was using Willyboy's 4.4, I had my contacts sync'd with my facebook contacts and their birthdays would show up on my calender, but now it won't show up and i've tried re-installing facebook, and enabling and disabling the caldendar in setup, but it doesn't work.

I upgraded from 4.4 to 5.0.1 and it works great, but I can't seem to get my birthday's from facebook to show up on my BB calendar

Can anyone help?
    Open FB , menu , option , in the option select sync FB calendar with blackberry calendar

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 03:02 AM
    i've tried that, and it still has FB event's on my calendar, but not birthdays
    05-23-10 03:43 AM
    Go to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services>Calendar (CICAL) and select Facebook.
    05-23-10 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD