I have read other threads about this. I have re-downloaded a few times and cannot get it to work. While i realize that this is not completely the same as a battery pull it was nice to have it scheduled daily. Just wondering if there was maybe one in the works for the 8530?
    01-31-10 10:45 PM
    Im not exactly sure, but are you aware that you do not need a "quickpull" app to actually reboot your 8530?

All you have to do is hit the alt, aA (on the right side of the phone) and the delete button and it does the exact same thing as a traditional battery pull?

I love this feature.
    01-31-10 11:51 PM
    Its actually alt+ rshift+del

Anyway as mentioned in the FAQ quickpull simply does not work with 8530 and while they earlier in the week released an article that says it is now compatible it still does not work and their support page still goes without an answer.
    01-31-10 11:54 PM
    I have Restart Me on my 8520 & it works great. Have to try the alt-shift-del tho!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 06:50 AM
    The advantage of quickpull is that you can schedule it to run automatically. I am unaware of another free battery pull simulator that also does this. It worked wonders for my pearl
    02-01-10 07:15 AM
    Thanks everyone! Sorry Mods that I put this in the wrong place.
    02-01-10 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD