I recently purchased a curve 8330 from metro, yesterday to be exact, and it wont play any online radio service. Does anyone have info regarding this issue. Other than that, the berry is a complete beauty, i love her.
    12-05-09 08:29 AM
    Pandora is just an app, so as long as you have full data services on your BB with MetroPCS you should be able to play online radio services. Ck w/Metro if you can't.
    12-08-09 08:58 AM
    I have installed but i haven't been ablo to use it.If you find a way to use it please let me know I have MPCS
    12-08-09 01:57 PM
    I installed it and it doesn't work. You have to buy a full data plan avec metro for it to work. I too tried slacker and nobex, they are all alergic to my berry lol :-(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 05:14 PM
    Does anyone have an update to this issue???Please anyone?????
    12-17-09 09:44 AM
    Metro PCS decided to pull the plug on any voice and sound streaming. I used to play Slacker music on my BB curve from Metro PCS and then suddenly it stopped working. I called Metro PCS support and they informed me they no longer supported any type of sound streaming. I guess this is too expensive for them. However, Boost, their competitor which has much better reception and operates on Sprint network all over the country and which now offers a plan similar to Metro, $50 voice/text/data unlimited without contract, does supports sound streaming. A friend of mine bought a BB Curve from Radio Shack, and the phone will support Slacker, Pandora, and all sorts of sounds streaming. I am switching to Boost in the future. Metro PCS is no longer a bargain. And the BB Curve from Boost is just a bit over $200 with the current discount. Metro PCS does not realize that Verizon, AT&T, T Mobile, etc. are also offering quite economical unlimited packages with much better service. I am ready to drop Metro PCS any minute and so thousands of people. For now Boost is the best deal. I wish I can change right now but I just bought my BB Curve from Metro for over $400 about six months ago but I will make the move.
    Last edited by TedGarza; 03-22-10 at 03:18 AM. Reason: offer more info and correct grammar
    03-22-10 03:13 AM
    hey do you have still have metro if do you have the original backup for the metro bb 8330?
    04-15-10 08:02 AM
    Metro PCS does not realize that Verizon, AT&T, T Mobile, etc. are also offering quite economical unlimited packages with much better service.
    I'm sure they DO realize it, but Metro and Boost are month to month sevices with no contracts. Which is why there are very few decent "Free" phones with them. When Metro first came into NYC, I checked them out. Low price plan, plenty of minutes...$400 for the phone!!! With my Family plan setup on ATT my monthly is about the same as either of them, but my 9700 was free.
    04-15-10 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD