Will it ever touch the cool apps that i phone offers? I have noticed more and more on there, but i wonder if they will get some really cool ones like the i phone? it amazes me all the apps that iphone has...

but i still love my BB more
    04-07-09 08:33 AM
    60% of the iphone apps are worthless. I mean the beer app? Come on the beer app, who really needs that? And App World already has some of those apps too, they have 3 fart apps.
    Last edited by pkcable; 04-07-09 at 08:40 AM.
    04-07-09 08:37 AM
    60% of the iphone apps are worthless.
    oh, see i have not gone through most of them. So they are not really worth it then i guess huh...
    04-07-09 08:38 AM
    I am sure they will. If not, then someone needs to be fired for failing to comprehend how one can compete with one's competition.

Give it a little more time. They have already added some and it hasn't been up and running for long.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 08:39 AM
    I am sure they will. If not, then someone needs to be fired for failing to comprehend how one can compete with one's competition.

Give it a little more time. They have already added some and it hasn't been up and running for long.

Very true. I am really happy with the app world app...
    04-07-09 08:39 AM
    Can't even install the app world over desktop connection, but I heard the app store is OTA only anyways.

I don't like how I am forced to get a dataplan.
    04-07-09 09:23 AM
    Why'd you get a blackberry if you don't want a data plan?

04-07-09 09:29 AM
    Can't even install the app world over desktop connection, but I heard the app store is OTA only anyways.

I don't like how I am forced to get a dataplan.
    very true...no use without the data plan...
    04-07-09 09:31 AM
    I agree that most of the Iphones apps are really not very good. My daughter has they Iphone and is constantly razing me about it. But like I told her, If I need an app to locate my car, I probably for got what kind of car it is anyway and should not be driving.
    04-07-09 09:46 AM
    I'd like to see more free apps :/

04-07-09 01:38 PM
    Quick Answer - Yes

As much as the iPhone - No

Worthless Apps vs Useful Apps... This is very subjective. A lot of people may find the "light saber" app useful. I may not. I notice a lot of people say the Apple Apps Store is full of fluff, but it is very successful.
    04-07-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD