Believe me I flipped, rotated, even drove with the damn app on to get that damn compass calibrated so I could get wikitude to work but the compass just won't calibrate. What am I doing wrong!!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-07-12 11:16 PM
    For me the calibration success is a matter of luck! LOL sometimes I get it right and sometimes I'v been like 5 minutes waving the phone like as if I'm crazy.

Also, i've to calibrate it pretty often, almost everytime I use Wikitude or the Compass app. o.O
    01-07-12 11:21 PM
    Ha, I was in my backyard waving it around, I must have looked like a complete lol. I gave up cause I never thought it was going to work. They didn't have to make the app so difficult. What's so hard about using the devices onboard gps. I wanted to enjoy the app and I can't :/

01-07-12 11:30 PM
    I noticed it was worse lately. Usually a few flips and twists and it's fine. Today, can't seem to go more than a few seconds without asking for calibration again.
    01-08-12 10:01 AM
    I think this compass calibration thing is like if you see a video of yourself doing it you WILL stop doing it. I must have looked like quite the tool to my neighbors.

01-08-12 11:01 AM
    if you know how to play with glowsticks. it works in an instant.
    01-10-12 05:24 AM
    Can someone from wikitude show the correct way to calibrate the compass. Please
    04-16-12 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD