I've been looking at SmartWifi to help preserve my battery life between work and home...any thoughts? Is there a better app?
    02-25-10 09:04 AM
    We are beginning a public beta of our newly updated app, maybe you will want to beta test?

Watch this forum later today for info...
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-25-10 09:32 AM
    I've been looking at SmartWifi to help preserve my battery life between work and home...any thoughts? Is there a better app?
    I've been using SmartWifi for several weeks now and I've found it to be quite reliable. It has yet to fail to connect to the home wifi upon my arrival. Very useful for someone as forgetful as this humble bovine.
    02-25-10 09:38 AM
    I had Smart WiFi installed for several days on my 9550, but I saw a bad memory leak with it, so I got rid of it.
    02-25-10 09:45 AM
    Sure I'd like to try your Beta!
    02-25-10 09:57 AM
    +1 for SmartWifi!

It has worked flawlessly for me on my 9700 since install.

I can't see your device on the wapforums. SmartWifi initially had problems with CDMA devices. I think they're resolved but not sure.
    (Maybe that has something to do with the other poster's issues on his 9550�?)

02-25-10 01:09 PM
    I had Smart WiFi installed for several days on my 9550, but I saw a bad memory leak with it, so I got rid of it.
    Did you have the initial release version, 1.5?
    They updated to 1.6 a couple weeks back. Might be worth re-installing to see if there's a change for you --- especially since you've already paid anyway!

02-25-10 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD