riginally Posted by jackattacck:
    Also it was pointed out in another thread that simulating a battery pull is as easy as dialing ##000000 in the phone app, hitting send and entering vzw for the SIP password. BB button > Save and it resets. Only drawback is you can't schedule a reset.

Thanks jack great post! You learn something new everyday that's an awesome find. By the way you can also make up your own SIP Password. After you do BB>Save.
    Also thanks to Ltapilot for bringing it to this thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by bigdizzle247; 10-07-09 at 05:16 AM.
    10-07-09 05:13 AM
    When I was running it the memory would slowly leak, and sometimes I would not recieve any notifications unless I physically pulled the battery. Quickpull would have been sweet... I may have kept .230, if my damned battery would in fact last more then 10 hours.
    10-07-09 06:10 AM
    i wouldnt use it for daily restarts and such, but i will install an app of delete one and it will prompt to restart, sometimes thats not an option at the time. So i dont want to spend 2-3 minutes taking the storm out of its case to pull the damn batttery. I think many people relied on the daily pull and see that as its only use. The apps that restart the phone are MUCH more than that
    It takes you 2-3 minutes to pull the battery? Really? Are you missing an arm?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 12:10 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD