I'm trying to add the facebook or twitter app to my Blackberry . I've gone to the Blackberry App World and Twitter downloaded just fine but when I go to download facebook, it acts like it's going to then goes to a white screen. I've tried downloading it from facebook.com as well and the same thing happens. Any idea what I should do?
    01-27-11 10:12 AM
    Try taking your battery out and then see what happens.
    obed247 likes this.
    01-27-11 10:14 AM
    Try taking your battery out and then see what happens.
    thank you but when i try the facebook app...i get the white screen,,,others work installed well
    01-27-11 11:28 AM
    01-27-11 11:38 AM
    but that is what i had used early on...first i had the appication but wiped it then that is wen i started getting the issue..all other applications have installed properly but only fcaebook app give me a white screen(it only show "running scripts")
    01-28-11 03:19 PM
    had the same problem, went to the blackberry app world and tried to get the link sent to my email on my phone but it wouldnt display the message. So then i clicked on the download app from desktop (or something like that) and just follow the instructions, its like 3 steps. You will need a usb cord to attach from your blackberry to your computer. It took about 5 minutes
    02-23-11 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD