OK,
    Since I am in the Army and fly a lot with aviation, I often have to go to different weather sites and check weather, most of them work for general weather. However, when I go to (Intellicast, NOAA, etc.) and try to loop the radar, so I can see current conditions, my BB Storm will not show the animation!
    I am at a loss as to what could cause this, or even how to fix it.

Anyone here have any suggestions?
    Thanks
    05-14-09 05:11 PM
    See if you can get anything from this. Georgia Radar

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 05:41 PM
    See if you can get anything from this.]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    YES IT DID!!
    Sorry I have not gotten back to you, I got stuck in Cuba because of weather.

OK, why does this one work and not any of the others??
    05-23-09 12:43 PM
    I got stuck in Cuba because of weather.
    Dont see that everyday. Did ya at least get some coffee and a good smoke?
    05-23-09 12:50 PM
    Dont see that everyday. Did ya at least get some coffee and a good smoke?
    HA HA..no I wish, we were in Guantanamo Bay. Of all the cigars that I have had, cubans are overrated.
    05-24-09 09:32 AM
    I had the same problem, none of the usual radar loops worked on my Storm. I tried changing java script settings, browser id, etc and nothing worked. Finally, I remembered seeing a general setting to limit the number of times an image loads when you visit a web page. It's called "Repeat Animations" and is found under Browser options/General Properties. My setting was "Once." Try setting it at "100 times" or "As many times as image specifies." That fixed my problem. I can go directly to a bookmarked animated radar region. However, I can't use the interactive (Pan & Zoom) feature of the Intellicast map. It tells me I need Adobe Flash Player. Hope this helps.
    07-30-09 10:36 AM
    Finally got it to work on the tour. it takes 2.6 minutes to load ... but it works.
    First I got the animated radar loop from binghamton, NY httpx:// wwwx.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?location=USNY0124&animate=true to work on the laptop then I emailed it to myself and clicked the link on my phone.
    It took several tries but hitting options and changing the browser configuration to internet browser and the general properties to internet browser and the repeat animation to as many as image calls for it worked. I then saved it as a book mark and changed the browser from default to internet explorer. but it refuses to load from the book mark ... it only loads from my email.
    08-15-09 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD