Hey, newbie here, not too sure where this goes, but on several apps that I have tried to download in blackberry app world, it has told me that it is not available to download from blackberry app world. If it is not available why is it on app world in the first place? Does anyone else experience this or is it a fault in my phone or my app world. An example of something I have tried to download but have not been successful because of this error is candy colour 100 perfect theme. Help appreciated!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-11 07:54 AM
    The app may not be compatible with your phone or in my case it's not available outside US or Canada.
    01-17-11 08:28 AM
    That would be the most resonable answer. not compatible with your phone or OS.
    01-17-11 03:07 PM
    Have you been able to download anything from bb app world? Do you have a Blackberry specific data plan?

01-17-11 10:56 PM
    I have the sprint 3G curve,and it reccomends vlingo app,when I go to app world it says not available for my carrier,but my carrire reccomends it on the sprint zone app on my curve.

01-18-11 12:17 AM
    That's messed up... I'd go into a Sprint store and be like wth guys ?
    01-18-11 01:17 AM
    You can also try getting apps from the CrackBerry App store....

http://software.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 09:55 AM
    Have you been able to download anything from bb app world? Do you have a Blackberry specific data plan?

Yeah, I can download other things from app world, so I assume its just like everyone else has said and its not available on my phone or os. I will try and download the latest os and see if that helps.
    Thankyou for your help everyonee

01-19-11 04:39 AM
    That will probably do it Cindie, make sure after you upgrade to check and see if there is also an update for app world. Best of luck!

01-19-11 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD