I understand that BlackBerry is not for those people who like million different apps that make weird noises. But to my amazement it doesn't even have Wunderlist? I can get this app on Z10 which runs same OS10 but not on a Q10.

In the would of mobiles, I am trying my best to stay loyal to BlackBerry but it seems everyone around me were right when they suggested not to stay with BlackBerry.

Any news on if it is ever going be released for Q10?

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 04:42 PM
    This is the challenge of having multiple resolutions and aspect ratios.

There were several apps I used regularly on my iPhone and my Z10 that didn't show up as available for my wife's Q10. Whether it does make the jump to the Q10 or not depends on the developer. In our case, all the apps I was looking for on the Q10 eventually appeared it just took time.

Only the BeWeather app never showed up. It's an Android port though, so perhaps the developer just isn't interested in square aspect ratios.
    07-23-13 04:52 PM
    I have the same situation but opposite! My wife and dad bought Z10 and me being 9900 owner waited for Q10. It is a shame that for build quality so good BlackBerry didn't think about aspect ratio before making this device.

I will not change my Q10 for any other phone but slowly losing faith in BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 04:59 PM
    Have to move on to 'Remember the Milk' with adobe air app for desktop. Not the same as Wunderlist and it cost $25 per year.

Pros of BlackBerry users!!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 08:11 AM
    Any update on this app for the Q10?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 07:06 AM
    Still nothing!

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 12:03 PM
    For all those Wunderlist fans, I got good news. While talking about it at work, I found out another similar app called, 'ToDoist'. It sync doto list with anything that can have power. It also have a little beauty called, outlook app. Install that and in your outlook you get extra panel on the right hand side that can be toggled. The best part is, it's free!! Running it on my Q10 and loving it... may be even more than Wunderlist.

So how come we never came across this before? Well, try search term like todo or organiser (or even organizer) but no sign of todoist in the list. Go by categories, application > productivity > organise. Surely it should be there right? Wrong. It is tucked in utility section!!!! And in search it only works if you type full name, todoist.

So what is blackberry is doing? Or is it the app developer who forgot to add 'todo' or 'organiser' in the keyword?

What ever it is, my hunt for doto app ends here. (after wasting $25 on RTM)
    www.todoist.com

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 03:47 PM
    I have been in the same situation, Wunderlist wise...they stopped the service running on their first platform WL 1, which btw was working brilliantly on my 8900. When they switched to WL2, 8900 stopped working with that version of WL...sad, but what can one do?

Upgraded to 9900, same problem...WL not working AT ALL. I mean, not even accessing it via browser!

Upgraded to Q10, same issue, no go for WL. C'mon people, this starts to get embarassing!

However: since last year I have started to use Conqusync, which is a premium service. BRILLIANT AND WITHOUT ANY FLAWS. All right, you pay some money, but at least I am not tied up to a software that doesn't work on your platforms.

Google it, try it, use it. Worth your money, no question about it!

My 2 cents, hope you guys will be satisfied as I am!
    10-08-13 01:53 AM
    I tried the latest Wunderlist (3.0) on my Q10 yesterday, but unfortunately I can't get past the introduction screen due to the screen ratio. I let the development team know, hopefully they implement a Q10-friendly (read: square screen ratio) design in an update.

Works like a charm on a Z10, though.
    08-02-14 03:31 PM