I recently downloaded the Facebook Messenger app in the hopes of having all of the new features Facebook's blog said was for iPhone, Android AND BlackBerry. But to my discontent, the version I got was 1.0.99 and without any of the features. No seeing who's online or who's typing, no using my location or map feature or texting anyone from my contacts like they also promised.

Does anyone using a BlackBerry have any of these features or is it just as basic (and kind of lame) for you as well?
    11-10-11 02:33 PM
    I recently downloaded the Facebook Messenger app in the hopes of having all of the new features Facebook's blog said was for iPhone, Android AND BlackBerry. But to my discontent, the version I got was 1.0.99 and without any of the features. No seeing who's online or who's typing, no using my location or map feature or texting anyone from my contacts like they also promised.

Does anyone using a BlackBerry have any of these features or is it just as basic (and kind of lame) for you as well?
    Sounds like you have Facebook Messenger, which is currently at vers 1.0.99. You want the Facebook app for all those features.
    11-10-11 04:19 PM
    How can I get the facebook messenger 1.5 for my torch 9810 I have tried googling it and haven't have any success. So can u please help me or put the download link as u reply.....but serious I need help
    02-26-13 01:41 PM
    How can I get the facebook messenger 1.5 for my torch 9810 I have tried googling it and haven't have any success. So can u please help me or put the download link as u reply.....but serious I need help
    Facebook Messenger is only 1.1, not 1.5. Download it from AppWorld here.
    02-26-13 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD