Why does quickpull not work when my unit is locked and on the BES? I am running OS 4.7 ver 61.

Does anyone have this issue and have a work around? I set it for scheduled pull in the middle of the night so when I get up its done. Alas, I wake up to a screen that says it failed because the unit is locked. What good is that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 05:27 PM
    the 5.0 version has a place to add your password so the app can unlock the phone to reboot. I'm not sure about the version for 4.7. Check and see if you have the newest version of quickpull for your OS.
    01-16-10 06:58 PM
    I had this problem too. But I've upgraded to OS 5.0 & updated my QuickPull. Maybe you should check for an updated version of this app? Because it has a new option that allows you to type your password in, so that it can reset the phone when its password protected.
    01-16-10 07:04 PM
    Yea me too. Simple solution...don't lock your phone. What's the point? If its to dim the phone just put it in sleep mode and allow calls or just lay the phone face down at night.

01-17-10 09:21 AM
    Thanks. I can't leave my phone unlocked... IT policy. It self locks after 10 mins. I'll check for the newer version!

01-17-10 11:03 AM
    Can't get it to work with my BES, dammit... It punches in the password but just won't reboot... checked permissions and all seems alright. Meterberry also won't do scheduled reboots.
    01-17-10 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD