Here is the deal: I have my LED set to flash Blue when I receive a SMS. It works sometimes. I tested it again this morning with my girlfriend sending me texts. It would work, but then she sent one 15 minutes ago and once again, it DID NOT WORK! I have set everything in my profiles to None, even done battery pulls, reinstalled the software, but it is still hit or miss if it will work or not.

Any suggestions?
    04-14-09 06:55 AM
    I have a 8330 and that was happening to me. I set everything in profiled BACK to LED Flashing from none and it works. I only had a problem when I set it per the instructions. Go figure :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 07:44 AM
    alright, I will try that now as well....it is just frustrating that sometimes it works, sometimes it has issues.
    04-14-09 11:24 AM
    i have had problems with this from day 1 (say about three weeks ago) what do you mean by setting profile back to none? i do not see that option, i was also told this wouldnt work with bbm, is that so, does it work for you guys? also have you noticed the poor battery life with your phone since you installed this? hit me up trying to optimize this app, and customer service is really poor.
    04-14-09 11:55 AM
    He means regarding the LED alert setting in the profile option for SMS text.

Also my battery drain has not increased with this app.
    04-14-09 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD