When I hold my finger over a message in the messages application it will highlight the part my finger is over and search through all the messages that have that same information. This is a cool function for deleting emails from a certain individual because it puts all there messages in one group that you can select all and delete. Why does this search function not work for the Facebook messages in that same application? If it does work, how do I use it?
    06-11-10 11:58 AM
    When I hold my finger over a message in the messages application it will highlight the part my finger is over and search through all the messages that have that same information. This is a cool function for deleting emails from a certain individual because it puts all there messages in one group that you can select all and delete. Why does this search function not work for the Facebook messages in that same application? If it does work, how do I use it?
    Don't you think that's a question Facebook should answer? I don't use it, but imagine that the facebook app was not designed to interface with the BB messages core app. The same would be true of yahoo, aim, windows live messengers as well. These apps are not integrated with the core messenger app.
    Last edited by dkingsf; 06-11-10 at 12:04 PM.
    06-11-10 12:02 PM
    I don't know who to ask for this but I will try Facebook. I just figured since they show up in my messages inbox as email then this search function would work, but I guess it might be the facebook app blocking this feature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD