Both times I opened Buzzd, i have been prompt to allow the app to take a screenshot. I denied both times, i have no idea why it would need/attempt to at all.

Is it behaving weird with CaptureIt, or something?
    05-21-09 10:22 AM
    Hmm, nobody else has this issue? Or the app?

I have a Bold, btw.
    05-21-09 08:10 PM
    Same here.

I just installed buzzd 1.1.1 a few hours ago. When I launched it, there was the screenshot prompt, which I denied it access to. Then promptly uninstalled buzzed. If an app has some valid reason to take a screenshot, they damn well better explain why before they just go ahead and do it.

Are we going to need anti-virus and anti-spyware on our phones in the not too distant future?
    07-19-09 12:35 AM
    The app asks for a screenshot so that it can do the animations when you click between sections. This ABSOLUTELY will not take screenshots of your activity outside of buzzd, its only asking this permission to enhance the experience within the application. Similarly, this does not mean that screenshots within the application would ever be sent external from your BlackBerry. We agree that the warning sounds a bit ominous, but unfortunately it is generated by BlackBerry and not our application so its out of our hands. We suggest clicking 'accept'. Thanks for your patience!
    07-21-09 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD