Seriously - it's been nearly 3 years since it was first mentioned on Crackberry and it's still in quasi-closed testing. Seriously, why should we even care about this product anymore?
    12-31-11 03:08 PM
    You don't have it, do you? It's a pretty great app.
    12-31-11 03:30 PM
    I had the app and deleted it - but still, 3 years?
    12-31-11 03:37 PM
    I've used UberSoc since I started on Twitter a couple years ago. What about SocialScope is better than UberSoc?
    12-31-11 03:38 PM
    I've used UberSoc since I started on Twitter a couple years ago. What about SocialScope is better than UberSoc?
    I have some invites available. Send me a PM with your email address, and I'll send you an invite so you can try it yourself.
    12-31-11 03:42 PM
    I have some invites available. Send me a PM with your email address, and I'll send you an invite so you can try it yourself.
    Lak611 just sent you a pm!!
    12-31-11 04:04 PM
    I tried it when they were giving out invites when Ubersocial went down a few months back. It wasn't for me. No push notifications and a few other things that I can't think of off hand but it wasn't a bad program just nothing special.
    I'm thinking that once they release it it will be to a tepid reception once the "forbidden fruit" aspect is not there anymore.
    12-31-11 04:45 PM
    Seriously - it's been nearly 3 years since it was first mentioned on Crackberry and it's still in quasi-closed testing. Seriously, why should we even care about this product anymore?
    Honestly, I felt the same way. Then I got invited in, and it's awesome! It actually brings a lot of the intergration and features that I've always wanted in a social networking app together. I agree the still in private beta thing is kinda weird, but that's a developer issue. The app itself is pretty friggin sweet!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-11 04:57 PM
    I installed it (I only was looking to use it for Twitter, nothing else) and uninstalled it literally 5 minutes later. I didn't like the UI, didn't like the layout, and saw no features that aren't available in UberSoc. Thanks though lak!
    12-31-11 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD