UPDATE!! CRACKBERRY COMMUNITY in your browser of BB10 device you can download the APTOIDE app store m.aptoide.com is a great store, download instagram and LINE apps, enjoy it!!
    04-29-16 12:55 PM
    UPDATE!! CRACKBERRY COMMUNITY in your browser of BB10 device you can download the APTOIDE app store m.aptoide.com is a great store, download instagram and LINE apps, enjoy it!!
    04-29-16 01:29 PM
    *bump*

Has anyone found any solution?
    05-05-16 12:22 AM
    I now also have this problem and I cannot seem to get Snap working.
    Already removed snap 2.0.0.2 and did a clean install of the app after a reboot of the phone. Nothing seems to work.

Has anyone any idea to get this fixed without a phone reset?

Amazon AppStore is also crashing BTW :P
    05-05-16 11:55 AM
    I now also have this problem and I cannot seem to get Snap working.
    Already removed snap 2.0.0.2 and did a clean install of the app after a reboot of the phone. Nothing seems to work.

Has anyone any idea to get this fixed without a phone reset?

Amazon AppStore is also crashing BTW :P
    Unfortunately, even a phone reset isn't going to revive your Snap. You've logged out. There's no way back in its current state. Google has made some interval change in their login authentication or something that Snap is unable to verify. Unless someone takes over development of the app (and at this point that seems unlikely) to update the issue then your time using Snap is complete.

You can install Google Play Store using Cobalt's solution by following the instructions in the first post of this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/
    ariendg likes this.
    05-05-16 05:04 PM
    For #$%#@% sake!

I enabled 2 factor authentication today on my Google account, generated an app password and all the rest...

Now Snap is broken. Sod it.
    05-05-16 09:08 PM
    I changed my Google password. Now I can't log in. Sigh.
    05-08-16 10:55 AM
    I changed my Google password. Now I can't log in. Sigh.
    If it's any consolation, you are not the only one. Sorry, guess you have to go to Cobalt's GPS or go to another android site such as 1mobile or Aptoide. I am testing out the Aptoide mobile app on my spare z10. Everything looks good so far, but then I don't have many android apps.
    05-08-16 11:24 AM
    After switching to Cobalt's Google Play Store, Google Maps keeps putting a notification in my hub about needing Google Play Services.

Simple fix: Uninstall Google Maps
    05-08-16 12:15 PM
    I went to the m.aptoid.com site on my bb classic and tried to download/install but nothing happened. How are you using Aptoid? Thanks.
    05-09-16 07:43 AM
    I went to the m.aptoid.com site on my bb classic and tried to download/install but nothing happened. How are you using Aptoid? Thanks.
    I think (can't remember exactly) I went to : Aptoide | Download APK for Android - Aptoide and installed directly.
    05-09-16 08:15 AM
    So, Snap is gone D:
    05-16-16 01:17 PM
    I'm late to the snap party and installed v2 yesterday and had the same "your password had changed" message. I then installed v3 and log in is good but no apps or games show up. I heard it was good when it worked.
    05-16-16 04:57 PM
    I heard it was good when it worked.
    It still works great if you have not logged out. I use it in my Passport and my spare z10 and it looks and works beautifully. Shame about it's demise, but these things are going to happen more and more on BB10.
    05-16-16 05:02 PM
    As per their Twitter account. There's hope yet.

"Red Light of Love ‏@RedLightOfLove May 11
    #TeamBlackBerry will be looking into recent Snap login issues! Stay Tuned!"
    05-17-16 09:56 PM
    It still works great if you have not logged out. I use it in my Passport and my spare z10 and it looks and works beautifully. Shame about it's demise, but these things are going to happen more and more on BB10.
    I never logged out on mine and it still stopped working

Posted via CB10
    05-18-16 08:52 AM
    I never logged out on mine and it still stopped working

Posted via CB10
    Did you security wipe your device or use an autoloader? If you did, that will do it. Which version do you have? Some people were having problems with the Beta version as well.
    Pcmx likes this.
    05-18-16 08:57 AM
    Did you security wipe your device or use an autoloader? If you did, that will do it. Which version do you have? Some people were having problems with the Beta version as well.
    No, didn't do any of that. Thinking maybe due to inactivity? Hadn't used snap in a couple months.

When signed in to Google Play, in Android device manager, my q5 is showing up as a S3 now. Maybe it's not recognizing my phone anymore.

Snap 2.0.0.2

Posted via CB10
    05-18-16 09:39 AM
    Thinking maybe due to inactivity
    Possibly this. Sorry about your situation. I like Snap and use it fairly often, but there are other choices of course. Cobalt's Google Play and there are plenty of other app stores. I am currently trying the Aptoid mobile app Aptoide | Download APK for Android - Aptoide and so far I like it. (I have disabled app notifications and it is behaving so far!)
    05-18-16 10:08 AM
    I like Snap too.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-16 10:42 AM
    I like Snap too.

Posted via CB10
    Well don't give up on it completely, the developer of Snap has indicated on his Twitter page that he (or his team) will look at the log-in problems. Who knows he may fix it. Just have to wait and see.
    05-18-16 11:13 AM
    I have the exact same problem and can not use Snap with my newly bought Passport, as not able to login.
    As I am still within my 14-day cooling off period, I have informed the seller that I need to return it!
    My question is, can someone please confirm that PRIV does not need Snap and - if I buy a PRIV - I shall not need any side-loader etc to download Android software?
    Thanks!
    05-20-16 04:32 AM
    I have the exact same problem and can not use Snap with my newly bought Passport, as not able to login.
    As I am still within my 14-day cooling off period, I have informed the seller that I need to return it!
    My question is, can someone please confirm that PRIV does not need Snap and - if I buy a PRIV - I shall not need any side-loader etc to download Android software?
    Thanks!
    Do you realize that you CAN install the full Google Play Store using Cobalt's solution? See http://forums.crackberry.com/android...016.1446389568 for complete instructions. It sounds complicated but if you follow directions CAREFULLY it is not that difficult to do. Once done, this solution offers benefits that Snap does not. And if you think that is too difficult, YES I can confirm that the Priv does not need Snap. It is running android and Google Play Store is automatically included-no sideloading required.
    05-20-16 07:47 AM
    Thanks!
    Since you seem to rely heavily on apps, just get the Priv and rid yourself of the headaches/workarounds involved with BB10 devices.

*C5303
    05-20-16 08:17 AM
    Thanking you both.
    The second reason that I didn't really take to my 10-day old Passport, is that I felt that the keypad was not as user-friendly. The keys felt much firmer/harder to press, and the actual keyboard design was too low and wide for someone with small hands...
    05-20-16 02:02 PM
88 1234