guys i have a problem.. i cant log in to snap.. when i try to login and enter my correct gmail account it says "your login" then suddenly it goes back then says "your google account password has been change plese login again" need help to download coc or any other google apps im using z10 os 10.3.2 the snap version is 2_0_0_2 thanks guys
    Parrillas NY likes this.
    04-17-16 04:56 AM
    I have the exact same issue. I reset my phone as I was having trouble with blackberry link. Now Snap has messed up for me. The login is successful and then says password changed login again. Any help would be great thanks
    Parrillas NY likes this.
    04-17-16 11:01 AM
    Can you tell me what kind of phones you are using and are they network locked. I ask because my friends new Classic on ATT has the same issue mail as well as SNAP, but on my Passport (unlocked) no issue.
    04-17-16 04:18 PM
    Can you tell me what kind of phones you are using and are they network locked. I ask because my friends new Classic on ATT has the same issue mail as well as SNAP, but on my Passport (unlocked) no issue.
    Hi, I have an unlocked Passport. Snap was working before I did a factory reset but since then it hasn't worked.
    Parrillas NY likes this.
    04-18-16 12:49 AM
    I am also having the same issues. Had to reset the phone to sort some issues. After side loading Snap with chrome, I am not being able to sign in using my mail id. It's saying my gmail password has changed, but I haven't changed my password. One of my friends is also facing the same issue. Can someone please sort this out. I using an Z3.
    Parrillas NY likes this.
    04-18-16 01:09 AM
    Snap wasn't design for our platform, so expect the errors...
    04-18-16 01:18 AM
    Had to reinstall Snap on an unlocked Classic. No longer logs in (2.0.0.2). The newer 2.9.9.2 reports successful login, yet apps don't appear (and no way to install anything). Snap used to work just a few days ago until the moment I reinstalled it.
    Parrillas NY likes this.
    04-18-16 04:24 AM
    Had to reinstall Snap on an unlocked Classic. No longer logs in (2.0.0.2). The newer 2.9.9.2 reports successful login, yet apps don't appear (and no way to install anything). Snap used to work just a few days ago until the moment I reinstalled it.
    Samething happens to me. It's affecting my passport, q10, z30.
    Parrillas NY likes this.
    04-18-16 03:59 PM
    Snap has not been directly supported by Developer since mid 2015. In fact it was to have gone open source at that time but nothing has progressed since then.
    It has become increasingly unreliable as Google Play Service dependencies become the norm.
    You are better served by Cobalts files.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/
    bbrotestant and Parrillas NY like this.
    04-18-16 05:09 PM
    Yes and know, the APP works well the issue now is how it interfaces with Google. They have made a change for security and SNAP can't produce the right key, to log in and secure it. This is why it tells you the password has been changed, SNAP can't send and hold the new key. If its not fixed then its dead on a reload.
    Parrillas NY likes this.
    04-19-16 04:58 PM
    Yes and know, the APP works well the issue now is how it interfaces with Google. They have made a change for security and SNAP can't produce the right key, to log in and secure it. This is why it tells you the password has been changed, SNAP can't send and hold the new key. If its not fixed then its dead on a reload.
    Snap works perfectly for me on both my Passport and my spare z10, but then I have not had to reinstall it due to an OS reinstall or autoloader.
    Parrillas NY likes this.
    04-19-16 05:19 PM
    I have SNAP working on each of my BB10 devices but I have increasingly made use of Cobalts stack in order to make full use of the few android applications I do utilize, e.g banking, flight mgn't.
    SNAP does not directly enable the required GP Services.
    Parrillas NY likes this.
    04-19-16 06:15 PM
    Yup I am going over myself, I just liked the simple version of SNAP shame its going away.
    Parrillas NY likes this.
    04-19-16 06:17 PM
    Yup I am going over myself, I just liked the simple version of SNAP shame its going away.
    This is exactly why I prefer and use Snap. Also it has a BB10-like user interface. But I have no need for Google play services so I don't use Cobalt's GP (yet, anyway!).
    Parrillas NY likes this.
    04-19-16 09:57 PM
    Thank you everyone for your replies. I was wondering what was wrong with Snap, after having just switched back to my Q10, now I know. I hope someone takes it over, as it was quite excellent. I guess I could always install Google Play on my device, even though in my experience it hasn't worked great :-/
    Parrillas NY likes this.
    04-21-16 01:19 PM
    Thank you everyone for your replies. I was wondering what was wrong with Snap, after having just switched back to my Q10, now I know. I hope someone takes it over, as it was quite excellent. I guess I could always install Google Play on my device, even though in my experience it hasn't worked great :-/
    Check out the link provided to Cobalt's files if you really need access to Google play apps. When installed correctly it will not disappoint.

Sine stercore tauri
    Parrillas NY likes this.
    04-21-16 03:12 PM
    Check out the link provided to Cobalt's files if you really need access to Google play apps. When installed correctly it will not disappoint.

Sine stercore tauri
    Thank you. I just installed it. It's been quite the while since I installed Cobalt's Google Play Store on my BB. So far so good, after a minor hick-up due to some old version of soft of the APKs I had installed, which I had to remove and install the latest versions :-D
    Parrillas NY and Lusitano17 like this.
    04-21-16 03:34 PM
    First it says "Successfully logged in.", but then says "Your google account password has changed. Please login again." It then gets stuck on "Loading..."

My Google account password hasn't changed, although I do have two-step verification, and had to use an App Password to log in.

I have a Z10 on Telus Mobility. I'm assuming it's locked.

If I can't fix it, can I delete the app in the Z10, or do I have to uninstall it using the App Manager in Google Chrome?

Thanks,
    Shane.
    Parrillas NY likes this.
    04-21-16 06:27 PM
    If you sideloaded the .bar files with the Chrome utility you can delete it in the same manner but you should also be able to remove it simply by "holding the icon" as you would for any other app removal.
    Parrillas NY and ShaneGoodman like this.
    04-21-16 11:26 PM
    Same problem with Snap. Loved the simplicity of it.
    Cobalt's seems like a fishmarket, and even getting to the fishmarket is heavily taxing
    Parrillas NY likes this.
    04-23-16 12:37 PM
    My Z is having the login issue. Passport still working. Haven't reloaded or installed any OS's, betas, or anything.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-16 06:22 PM
    Has anyone else tried the v3 beta 3 version 2.9.9.2?

Thanks,
    Shane.
    Parrillas NY likes this.
    04-24-16 09:55 PM
    Has anyone else tried the v3 beta 3 version 2.9.9.2?

Thanks,
    Shane.
    Currently using on Z10, Z30 and PP. No issues apart from Google Play Service dependencies. Not willing to uninstall it in order to confirm what others have described...i.e. regardless of app version "new" installs or attempts at reinstall result in the Google account error.
    I echo the comments posted previously...SNAP was a simple and functional utility and it's unfortunate that support has fallen through.
    Parrillas NY likes this.
    04-24-16 11:25 PM
    I have a new BBY Passport and had the same problem with Snap. It would load and then I'd get the "password changed" message.

I just loaded Snap V3 Beta. It loads and there is no password changed message - but there are no apps. So I guess it basically has the same log-in/registration error as V2.
    Parrillas NY likes this.
    04-26-16 01:07 PM
    Que barbaridad, nos estan obligando a comprar el priv!! es demasiado!! @jamespaulmuir this is the twitter of the Wonderful Snap app
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    04-29-16 10:14 AM
88 123 ...