I try to close it but it always appears in the app selector along with the normal five apps that u cant close (browser, phone, bbm, messages, home).

Is it because it always has to be running to receive the real time updates?
    08-18-09 04:15 PM
    No, I just hit Menu >Close when finished, and it does not run in the backround...
    08-18-09 04:17 PM
    Theres a glitch somewhere, i just checked again and now its closed. Its been doing that lately. Hmmmm
    08-18-09 04:20 PM
    Go to Options >Advanced Options >Applications. Find Facebook >Hit Menu >Edit Default Permissions >Set all three to "Allow" The app works better that way and won't stop you from uploading photos to Facebook either...
    08-18-09 04:25 PM
    I've noticed the delayed closing with the Facebook app too. You tell it to close, and for a little while you can still see it running from the Application Switcher. I have no explanation and I do not know a way to fix it. It only started happening with the most recent version. Hopefully a new one will come out soon and the problem will go away.
    08-18-09 04:46 PM
    I'm still wondering if they will release facebook 2.0 by the end of the year as they said...
    08-18-09 04:57 PM
    I try to close it but it always appears in the app selector along with the normal five apps that u cant close (browser, phone, bbm, messages, home).

Is it because it always has to be running to receive the real time updates?
    Go to the BB Menu...choose option...close from there. FB is different.
    08-28-09 09:04 PM
    You don't close facebook, facebook closes you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 05:42 AM
    Never had any problems or delays with closing it. Try reinstall. Download the version via bb home page

08-29-09 06:04 AM
    Never had any issues with FB, just press BB button then close? If that don't work then do a battery pull, also make sure you are closing out of all your apps correctly by the BB button then close?

08-29-09 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD