I can't believe how horrible this thing is.

I got the jvm error 102 last night and went through the process of fixing that without having to wipe my phone. But it still deleted a ton of stuff.

Anyway, I am trying to reinstall slider lock and I keep getting an error. I couldn't even reinstall from my uninstalled apps list cuz it wasn't there. So I try buying it again and get an error message. Now I have had a bb for over. 4 years and an iphone for what will be 2 years in february. Wow is there such a dramatic difference. Iphone u can simply try and buy the app again and it will smarten up and say u previously bought this and it will just install it. Why is this so complicated in app world?

Next fontmaster. What a horrible company. Emailed them twice and can't get a response. I did an in app purchase to their full version. Upgraded the OS cuz the 9900 is full of so many bugs that any os is almost an improvement over whatever the last one was. Anyway, they have ignored me twice (thanks for your great service guys). But when I upgraded my OS it somehow erased or whatever the in app upgrade and now it won't let me upgrade again.

So I've bought this app and now for almost a month if not longer, I don't have the full features of it and no one responds to me.

It doesn't help that their prize phone has more bugs than a $2 prostitute. I'm glad I Telus gave me this phone for free without a contract cuz if I had sunk anymore money into rim I'd be even more pissed off

So if anyone knows how to fix either of my problems please let me know. Thanks in advance

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-07-11 08:15 AM
    When it tells me that an app that I have deleted is still installed I hold the alt key and press r s t and it will close. Open appworld again and it will refresh and the app that I deleted will now show as uninstalled and can be installed again.

Not the best system. I just did this last night.
    10-07-11 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD