I cannot update any of my payment information via the mobile appstore (paypal or credit card) the forums indicated some users having success in adding paypal/paying via desktop.. however when I log in to my blackberry ID I am not given any payment related options.
    credit card error: DR12000da (problem with authorization) tried several functional credit cards
    paypal error: PS1036lq I found many mentions of this but the workaround was to access the payment information via desktop, and this is NOT a shown function when I am signed into my blackberry ID on the desktop.

Thanks, Lars
    10-11-15 09:35 PM
    sorry that you have this problem ..
    In india we dont have paypal and I think there are no ways for us in india to purchase the apps ..
    Thats really painfull that we cant even purchase apps here ...
    10-11-15 10:12 PM
    Please provide screen shots and what you are doing to get the error .. that might help if anyone here is going to solve the error ..
    All the best ..
    10-11-15 10:13 PM
    here are the screen shots of my login "loop" and my bb appworld error with paypal. Go figure that after weeks of trying I went to try again to receive the error again and... it worked this time. I have no idea what was different this time. But it still doesn't explain why the paypal issue is the way it is or why I can not edit payment information from my desktop.
    Attached Thumbnails Why am I unable to purchase with appworld?-login.jpg   Why am I unable to purchase with appworld?-screenpaypal.jpg   Why am I unable to purchase with appworld?-loggedin.jpg  
    10-12-15 12:13 AM
    Here in Indonesia, we have enough choises from cell operator.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 12:22 AM
    From my own research it seemed like a few other people may have been having my same problem, so hopefully the screenshots may help to clarify the questions so we can all have an answer
    10-12-15 12:24 AM
    Restore appworld problem will be solved definitely there is a option to restore in BlackBerry iPod so you should definitely restore it to solve a problem
    10-12-15 04:59 AM