hi all,

i made an application called 'BBForum'. It is free for download and in the appstore for devices with OS 4.6 and higher.

Now i made a version that should run on 83xx devices. And on the simulator it actually works. Since i don't have a 83xx device i hope somebody here wants to help me test it, before i submit it to the appstore.

Download link: dotus-indonesia.com/forum/45/bbforum.jad

Thanks in advance!

Remko
    02-12-10 01:33 PM
    What does it do?
    02-12-10 02:11 PM
    It is like a forum but then native on the blackberry (not in a browser or something).
    02-12-10 02:36 PM
    nobody wants to help me test?
    02-13-10 07:23 AM
    Well, you didn't exactly sell people on it in your first post.
    It's an app (which uses file free space) to run something that is "like a forum".
    I personally don't see any benefit to installing this. Perhaps you could provide more details, for example what forum, exactly, it launches.
    02-13-10 03:31 PM
    Is it similar to berryblab? You may want to add more info about it as well as some screenshots

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 08:11 PM
    I believe it is actually its OWN forum. I don't believe its for any other message board. At least from the description in the shop and the image that was supplied. Just for those that were trying to figure out what it is.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-13-10 10:16 PM
    yes it is its own forum that runs only on blackberry. (native). People are already testing it for a lot of platforums, but still looking for people to help me test on 83xx

( dotus-indonesia.com/forum/45/bbforum.jad )

It doesn't take mutch space and of course if you don't like it you can delete it.

But i hope people will enjoy it.

(and no, i am not a good salesman i know.)
    02-14-10 02:37 AM
    make it for 4.5 on the 83xx and you will have more testers
    02-14-10 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD