Nothing beats a reboot in the middle of the night. Berry is nice N fresh in the morning.

See, I can't do that unfortunately. I have MyAlarm and after a reboot, MyAlarm doesn't boot back up unless I open it so, an overnight reboot for me equals no wakey wakey eggs and bakey.

Nice app though, I do use it, and I'm not complaining about having to run MyAlarm after reboots either. That's also a great free app.
    03-09-09 01:43 AM
    See, I can't do that unfortunately. I have MyAlarm and after a reboot, MyAlarm doesn't boot back up unless I open it so, an overnight reboot for me equals no wakey wakey eggs and bakey.

Nice app though, I do use it, and I'm not complaining about having to run MyAlarm after reboots either. That's also a great free app.
    If I were in your situation I would just have it auto-set maybe 10 mins after my alarm. I mean it's 2, MAYBE 3 minutes of downtime, so I'd just be having a shower..
    03-09-09 07:16 AM
    I have had it for about 2 weeks now and have it scheduled for 7am to reboot every day so i start the day with the high available on my phone. Its starts at 49.5 an by the end of the day it gets down to about 41. I have a lot of apps also. The phone runs great and i have not had any trouble at all with anything.
    03-09-09 07:42 AM
    I have it set to run at 3:00am every day. Solid app that should be native, IMO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 11:16 AM
    Mine won't reboot without me manually pushing the reboot button, so the scheduler no worky for me. How are you all getting around that?
    03-09-09 02:05 PM
    I'm forced to go back to soft reset because quickpull was killin my memory and batt life. Phone ran way too slow "thinking" all the time. Never even got to use a scheduled reset.

03-09-09 02:13 PM
    Love QuickPull. I personally use it about once every 2-5 days. Solid app, solid execution and a solid UI.
    03-09-09 02:16 PM
    While this is an option. Its not exactly the smae as a battery pull.

I'm fairly certain it has the same result.
    03-09-09 02:30 PM
    Not really:View Document

QuickPull is somewhere between a double alt + rt shft + del and a battery pull. Obviously it can't be a battery pull since power is never removed from the BB.
    03-09-09 02:38 PM
    The double sequence is the one I use and it does the job.
    03-09-09 07:42 PM
    its kinda not responsive to touch once you get to the reboot now or reboot later
    03-09-09 07:44 PM
    Unfortunately, I just had to delete quick pull from by storm. It was "stuck" and wouldn't do a pull. I guess I'll have to try and figure out the soft pull. I'd hate to have to give up the cool theme I just downloaded the other day..........
    03-09-09 07:46 PM
    I like Quickpull, I also only do it every so often. I didn't want to take the chance of messing up my battery contacts

03-09-09 07:58 PM
    I'm positive it isn't.

03-09-09 09:16 PM
    I like a quick pull now and then.
    03-09-09 09:41 PM
    I like it. Scheduled for a 5AM pull everyday.

03-09-09 10:35 PM
    I liked it in the beginning but now its starting to cause random issues. First of all when starting the program the "Yes" "No" and "Schedule" options become really unresponsive...and I have to push the "Reboot Now" prompt as well. I've yet to set it to a schedule but I didn't expect it to act so sluggish.
    03-09-09 11:01 PM
    I use it on a daily scheduler. Don't have to manually pull that much but it is nice to not have to pull the cover.
    03-09-09 11:02 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD