.15 was released today and there hasn't been any notification what so ever in the app world letting us know. It makes me wonder what the **** the blackberry app is doing in the app world. Disscuss, what do you think of this and the app world......
    08-07-09 02:17 PM
    ya i noticed that to why is there a blackberry appworld app in "BLACKBERRY APP WORLD" LOL doesn't make any sense what so ever!! lol
    08-07-09 02:36 PM
    They really got a longggggg way to go but I guess they are heading in the right direction

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 02:38 PM
    They really got a longggggg way to go but I guess they are heading in the right direction

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ya i like the flick scroll feature and the app icons and pages load almost right when the page opens now satisfied with it for now!!
    08-07-09 02:42 PM
    I don't think they released .15 with the intended purpose of a feature upgrade from .11 ... There has been a large growing number of problems with the .11 release. Many applications would get stuck in the "Starting Download..." phase. Battery pulls, app world uninstall/reinstalls would not clear or reset the status of the problem apps from "Starting Download" ... making it useless. This was causing a big problem because paid applications were not exempt from this bug.

You can see the growing number of stuck application downloads on their boards. 1.1.0.15 fixed the problem ... at least for me.

BlackBerry App World - General Discussions - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    Last edited by zeiroe; 08-07-09 at 11:31 PM.
    08-07-09 11:27 PM
    It was really out of the blue for me.
    08-07-09 11:32 PM
    Had no idea that they were coming out with one.
    08-08-09 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD