hi
    i just got my torch 9800
    and im in a country that is not in the appworld list and tried every thing to make it work but nothing worked
    i was hopping if someone can help me getting the app ( who is it ) to change BBM LED light for each contact
    01-17-11 08:38 AM
    I'd suggest you get rid of that app first, and buy a decent app like BerryBuzz or smth.
    01-17-11 09:49 AM
    I would not recommend using that app. It it from the Jared Co., which likes to collect information and spam your inbox.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/jar...ng-app-552418/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/why-...r-apps-569582/
    01-17-11 09:52 AM
    Is your country supported in the Crackberry App Store (aka Mobihand)?
    BlackBerry Apps and BlackBerry Themes- Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Most people prefer it over App World anyway...
    01-17-11 10:09 AM
    WhoIsIt does not work with BBM...it will work for emails and contacts.

Ignore what the others have said about this developer, they are fine and make really good products and provide great support.

Don't waste your time or money on BeBuzz either...it is the most overpriced app out there, and requires you to be a genius to make it work because it is SO complicated, and does not really do that much.
    01-17-11 12:01 PM
    ok any apps out there that will work but not over paid?
    01-17-11 01:37 PM
    WhoIsIt does not work with BBM...it will work for emails and contacts.

Ignore what the others have said about this developer, they are fine and make really good products and provide great support.

Don't waste your time or money on BeBuzz either...it is the most overpriced app out there, and requires you to be a genius to make it work because it is SO complicated, and does not really do that much.
    That's kind of harsh! I have it and it isn't all that complicated to use. I mean granted free is better but $6 for what it does is a pretty good deal IMO. I would recommend it to the original poster. I haven't tried the program you mentioned so I can't say it's better/worse. But BerryBuzz I got for $6 american dollars and works for emails, texts, calls, even gives you an option for audible reminders that you missed a call or your phone is charged or it's low, etc. Lots of good stuff.
    01-17-11 05:28 PM
    There is no LED customizing application out there that will allow you to set colours for specific BBM contacts. It's something RIM has to allow on their end.

nige
    03-03-11 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD