On .85 and .86 my app switcher disappears after a few hours of usage. I've dealt with all the other quirks but this bug is pushing me back to .75. Anyone else having this issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 10:33 PM
    No. Can you go to menu > switch app? Can you hold down menu and get the app switcher up?
    01-14-09 10:34 PM
    Neither of those options work. This is one of the most used feature for me. I was hoping .86 was going to fix it.

01-14-09 10:36 PM
    Set the convience key for app switcher. That should fix that. Set the left for app switch

01-14-09 10:40 PM
    have you tried a battery pull? Mine has worked on every OS I've put on this thing. I use it all the time as well
    01-14-09 10:43 PM
    same problem here. usually happens after using bluetooth in the car. but not sure bluetooth is to blame.

but yeah, exact same issue.
    01-14-09 10:44 PM
    Battery pulls help temporarily but it eventually disappears after a while. Convenience key does not work either btw.

01-14-09 10:45 PM
    Mike, its not bt bc I've never used bt.

01-14-09 10:46 PM
    Ive actually had this problem intermediately on almost all versions of the software... I usually run quickpull and it resolves the issue... Sorry i cant be of more help... I guess this is another nick for trying "unofficial" software lol
    01-14-09 10:55 PM
    Mine does the same thing , but when my storm is screen locked i have to it the back key twice before the lock button works I seem to think that its a certain program that is running that does it but its hard to pin point what program it is because you cant get app switcher up. Battery pull only remedy , well until a few hours later when it does it again
    01-14-09 11:23 PM
    All good here.
    01-14-09 11:26 PM
    Does your backlight also refuse to turn off? I've had the app switcher disappear on me under .85 and .86, but always in conjunction with the backlight going screwy. Either way, a battery pull should do the trick, if you don't mind doing that on a more frequent basis.
    01-14-09 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD