I Thought ubertwitter beta 8 was suppose to be released last month now its may and no news!
    05-03-10 05:48 PM
    I had no idea they were releasing another version. Interesting.
    05-03-10 05:49 PM
    The revamped UI etc was delayed until closer to the end of this month.

They sent a tweet stating the delay and tentative release.
    05-03-10 06:09 PM
    that sucks. they becoming the new social scope

ill stick to my tweetissimo
    05-03-10 06:11 PM
    They were do to release an update late April but thats come & gone...it'll have to ome out with a groundbreaking UI or some hella new features to get me back from the new Socialscope update anyways...
    05-03-10 06:12 PM

$50? Little steep don't ya think?
    05-03-10 06:27 PM
    like others have said new version might be out by end of this month. and no $50 isnt steep
    05-03-10 08:12 PM

And how in any rationale do you come up with that? UT has always been completely open in beta to all its users. UT still beats any BB Twitter client hands down. So the new UI hasn't been developed for release yet, whoopdy doo. Once they have a release candidate, you'll see a release open to everyone. UT has never been closed in their beta testing. Stick with your $50 Tweetissimo..
    05-03-10 10:08 PM
    like others have said new version might be out by end of this month. and no $50 isnt steep
    For a Twitter client? errrmmm... yeah... it is.
    05-03-10 10:12 PM
    $50? Little steep don't ya think?
    For a Twitter client? errrmmm... yeah... it is.
    You spend your money on what you want..
    05-03-10 10:55 PM
    50 can go somewhere besides a twitter client. I buy useless things but I'm not paying 50 for tweetissimo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-10 10:57 PM
    Wow its like nobody thinks that these Devs can't run into a issue or have a life like a family. Things get delayed sometimes that's life. UT has always been the best twitter client on bb hands down. And to get support for it is always handeled on a timely manner. So to Paul the dev of UT I'll wait great things take time.
    05-03-10 11:51 PM
    Ubertwitter is best one, hope it come soon
    05-04-10 07:12 AM
    Anyone have a leak for the new Twitter beta?

there used to be a dev link for Ubertwitter, but it no longer works...
    05-07-10 09:59 AM
    They were do to release an update late April but thats come & gone...it'll have to ome out with a groundbreaking UI or some hella new features to get me back from the new Socialscope update anyways...
    It was my understanding that the new version of UT will have push notifications. That will be awesome!!!
    05-07-10 12:29 PM
    Wait...let me get this straight. Tweetissimo is $50? For a twitter app? Really?
    And feel free to make fun of me for being shocked by this. I was in iPhone world for the last year. I saw the light and came back to blackberry.

As for UT, I like it lots, but right now Social Scope is blowing it out of the water. It will be interesting to see how UT progresses with each update.
    05-07-10 01:45 PM
    Tweetissimo is a benefit to being a VIP member on their site. So the $50 goes to both. I can't justify it. Well I cant justify explaining it to my GF why I spent $50 on a membership to a site
    05-07-10 02:48 PM
    Tweet just posted by Ubertwitter:

A development version of UberTwitter was leaked, the leaked versions have been disabled, do not install as it will disable itself
    So anyone get this leak working before it got disabled??

05-08-10 09:07 AM
    glad Uber dev. Caught and disabled the leak! Its. The best twitter app out there and we all lucky its free with all the hard work he does on it!

05-08-10 09:17 AM
    Pretty sure it will be worth the wait...... UT has always been a solid app, even though it has needed a UI redesign from the start. I have a lot of respect for Paul and his hard work on UT (UT has been a ONE MAN operation thus far), so I am also excited to see his next release, but we need to be patient...
    05-08-10 09:34 AM
    love UT...eagerly awaiting beta-8
    05-08-10 11:24 AM
    I wonder if it is coming soon......Today, out of nowhere, I am getting "network" errors when I try and tweet, or follow someone, or reply, etc.

Could very well be something on the verizon side (though I doubt that since all of my other network based functions seem to be ok).

Anyways, anxiously waiting for the next version......
    05-10-10 12:18 PM
    Ok, I'm wrong.

Just got a tweet from Uber who RTed from Twitter:

Follow count display is set to 0 and follow/unfollow is temporarily offline while we fix a bug.
    05-10-10 12:53 PM
    Interesting. Here's the status from Twitter:

We identified and resolved a bug that permitted a user to "force" other users to follow them. We're now working to rollback all abuse of the bug that took place. Follower/following numbers are currently at 0; we're aware and this too should shortly be resolved.
    05-10-10 12:56 PM
    ...and.........

Of note: protected updates did not become public as a result of this bug.
    05-10-10 12:57 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD