Hey board~

Just made the big leap from .167 to .323 last night, and if you haven't done it yet, do yourself a favor and CHECK IT OUT!!!! It's quite amazing. Really, a brand new phone all around.

The only reason I hesitated until now was because the general worries regarding apps compatibility. Thankfully, almost all of my "must-haves" are good to go now (including Google Maps, Shazam, YouMail, Opera5 and of course the CB Launcher). However, just a few left to knock out and I'd see if anyone might be able to help.

At this point, I cannot seem to get Where, Stitcher and Vlingo 2.0 to run for me. Where opened right after initial startup, but after first battery pull no longer does anything when I click it. Stitcher gives a "Network Error: Please enable mobile network before using Stitcher" error. Vlingo opens, but will not get past setting the convenience key. With all 3, I have tried disabling and re-enabling compatibility (and battery pull), deleting and reinstalling. Any help would be greatly appreciate as I want to help others love this o.s. as much as I do!

Thanks guys
    10-22-09 08:49 AM
    Not sure...WHERE works fine on my 5.0.0.323 of course before I loaded 323 I wiped the handset.

The only thing that doesn't work in WHERE is the News feature.
    10-22-09 08:57 AM
    Not sure...WHERE works fine on my 5.0.0.323 of course before I loaded 323 I wiped the handset.

The only thing that doesn't work in WHERE is the News feature.
    Thanks for the Where feedback. I've never wiped before a new o.s. since it does that in the loading process, but maybe I should try it next time.

I'll try uninstalling Where again, battery pulling and downloading.

Still dying to get Stitcher working. Saw a post from a moderator that said it you uninstall Vlingo, battery pull and re-install, it will work. Confirms?
    10-22-09 09:28 AM
    Deleted Where, battery pull. Downloaded Where, battery pull. After startup, opened Where, and it WORKED!!.....for about a minute and then froze. Now it won't open again. If I look at the description for it under third party apps, it reads "unavailable".

*le sigh*
    10-22-09 10:34 AM
    :update:
    Deleted Stitcher, battery pull and re-downloaded from stitcher.com and is currently running. Experienced a few errors after signing in, but it loaded my favorites and on 3rd try is now running smoothly. Listening to Adam Carolla with Paul Shaffer right now ;-)

Still trying Where deletes and downloads, but Vlingo 2.0 (or newer) seems to be a bust on .323.
    10-22-09 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD