Where are they RIM? Even the orginal Torch from 2010 doesn't have Dictionary.com. Aint that some SH*T?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-11 09:20 AM
    Dictionary.com = (OTA Download)

Currency Converter 1.0 = (OTA Download)
    I was looking for the dictionary.com app all over the place.
    09-25-11 09:30 AM
    It seems like Dictionary.com app is NOT made for the Bold 9900 screen resolution. When I click on Dictionary.com app it has this wired white border about 1 cm on each side of the screen. They need to update the app ASAP. I know this won't be happening soon, but I hope they will update it.

The app works, but it looks like the graphics for the app sucks on Bold 9900.
    09-25-11 09:38 AM
    As stated in many post not all apps are available for OS yet. But I will tell you most of the developers are working on them now. You can send them a email and they will give you an update on their progress.
    09-25-11 09:43 AM
    As stated in many post not all apps are available for OS yet. But I will tell you most of the developers are working on them now. You can send them a email and they will give you an update on their progress.
    glad to hear this ,do you have any idea how far away
    theme maker for os 7 is ,probably months yet ?
    ta
    09-25-11 10:04 AM
    Am I the only one that caught that or was there an edit with the original post? OP asked about VEVO and got a currency converter link... lol.
    09-25-11 10:07 AM
    You can also change your default search engine in OS7 to Dictionary.com (but the app does offer more features)
    TgeekB likes this.
    09-25-11 10:09 AM
    Oh no I don't know whats VEVO but I just posted those links to show the OP that there are compatible apps and I find the Currency converter very useful myself as it auto updates the rates when you check them each time too
    It's cool... It just made me chuckle. I almost d/led it not looking at what it actually said.

But thanks for the Dictionary.com link. Use it as a widget on my Android for word-of-the-day.
    09-25-11 10:38 AM
    Vevo is like Youtube. Another site to watch videos....
    09-25-11 10:43 AM
    Dictionary.com = (OTA Download)
    Thank you, thank you! My favorite and frequently used app!
    09-25-11 10:57 AM
    aim still doesnt work
    09-25-11 11:33 AM
    "device has been denied access by the server" when I try to log in after I downloaded your version
    09-25-11 02:52 PM
    Thanks. Now where is VEVO?
    09-27-11 11:27 AM
    Where do you get these OTA update links from?
    09-27-11 11:32 AM
    ...might also be worth mentioning that sometimes you can download apps (and they'll work) even when they're listed as being not compatible - I was just using my phone to update a couple of apps from CB and thought I'd just try and download Quicknotes from My Account list too, just to see what happened and not expecting it to work but it actually does! I have had a couple that didn't work out, but a few others have so sometimes it's worth just having a try. Also, just to say the new eBay app (currently via the Beta Zone) is working too, so hopefully that'll soon get a wider release
    09-27-11 11:51 AM
    "device has been denied access by the server" when I try to log in after I downloaded your version
    I'm getting the same error message. I need AIM for work too. Damn.
    09-27-11 02:37 PM
    where oh where is Dictionary.com? I miss it!
    04-15-12 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD