There were posts all over saying Friday night we were finally getting the new Facebook app. Now I haven't heard anything... Anyone hear if/when we are getting it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 09:05 AM
    Check the Blog posts.....FB 1.5 a few weeks out still
    Last edited by bg0508; 03-08-09 at 10:19 AM.
    03-08-09 09:11 AM
    Anyone know what the new or changed features will be? I didn't know there was a problem with the old one. I love it

03-08-09 09:29 AM
    this was posted this morning on the front page of crackberry

"On the potentially bad news side, we've actually had a few reports come in now saying the release of the Facebook 1.5 app is at least a few weeks away still (read: April... potentially even May). We HOPE this isn't the case, but it sounds like there may still be some room for improvement in the app stability department that needs to be addressed before it gets released. We'll keep you updated as we learn more."
    03-08-09 10:06 AM
    I didn't see that but I usually come straight to 3rd party alps in the storm forum. The biggest thing i'm looking forward to is commenting on status and pictures direct from the app not the web!

03-08-09 10:50 AM
    I didn't see that but I usually come straight to 3rd party alps in the storm forum. The biggest thing i'm looking forward to is commenting on status and pictures direct from the app not the web!

Yeah, me too. Having those two not on the app makes the app really incomplete. I'm looking forward to 1.5
    03-08-09 11:03 AM
    Yeah that would be cool actually. I hope you can read other peoples comments on peoples status' as well

03-08-09 01:19 PM
    yea the og facebook app sucks **** so i deleted that **** off my storm to free up space
    03-08-09 03:01 PM
    Myspace 1.5 got released this past week, so I would think that Facebook would have wanted their app out to compete, but I guess if it's not ready, don't release it. But still, WHERE IS THE APP!!! lol..
    03-08-09 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD