[I] have been researching how to make my BB storm faster, and followed suggestions about deleting apps that I don't use. I put other apps on HIDE. I don't know how to get them back when I put them on HIDE. Where do they go. I went to options/applications/advanced applications and saw word mole but I cant bring it up to play it. HELP
    03-20-09 01:09 PM
    Nowhere. The are just hidden lol. Push the red end button a few times until you're on the first launch screen. Push the bb button (you can see all your apps now). Push the bb button again (the submenu will show). Choose 'show all'.. and voila.

The ones that are hidden and you don't want them to be, just scroll on to them, push bb button (submenu again) and un-select 'hide'.
    03-20-09 01:11 PM
    If I said that the "hidden" apps were banished to Hyrule and held captive by Ganon, would that mean anything? And that the only way to retrieve such apps is to rescue the Princess and steal the Triforce of Power from the evil warlord, Ganon.

I could say that, but I'll just agree with Speed. Well done Speed... Well done.
    03-20-09 04:15 PM
    I think S7ar Scr3am's post is slightly truer than Speedv1's.
    03-20-09 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD