where can i download the cod/alx skype for my blackberry? links would be great. thx in advance.
    04-03-10 07:45 AM
    A download is available @ Skype.com/vzw

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 07:51 AM
    A download is available @ Skype.com/vzw

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yes i tried that on my tour but it said it is not compatible which doesn't make sense. so any1 know where can i download the actual cod/alx file so i can loaded directly to my desktop manager? thx.
    04-03-10 07:54 AM
    It is ONLY able to devices on the VERIZON network in the US.

It wouldn't work even if you somehow got it to load.
    04-03-10 07:58 AM
    i'm on verizon in the us of a! so dont worry. so any1 can answer my question where i can get the alx/cod file? links would be great...or u get attached it here to this thread.
    04-03-10 08:00 AM
    i'm on verizon in the us of a! so dont worry. so any1 can answer my question where i can get the alx/cod file? links would be great...or u get attached it here to this thread.
    whats phone do you even have? your profile says you have a 9700 Bold on T-Mobile?

your running a Verizon phone on Verizons network?
    04-03-10 08:07 AM
    i got the tour from my company and dont worry i just able to download skype on my tour w/o any of u guys help with ur 10 millions questions.
    Last edited by vincentnyc; 04-03-10 at 08:10 AM.
    04-03-10 08:08 AM
    Don't let the door hit 'ya. Some people are just ungrateful.
    04-05-10 11:38 AM
    If you were so smart, you wouldn't have had to come here asking in the first place.

No, what you are is d**n rude!!

(Plus your grammar is TERRIBLE........but I guess it figures).
    04-05-10 12:13 PM
    yes i tried that on my tour but it said it is not compatible which doesn't make sense. so any1 know where can i download the actual cod/alx file so i can loaded directly to my desktop manager? thx.
    You're right it doesn't make any sense, unless you are running a leaked version that the skype installer doesn't recognize.
    04-05-10 12:24 PM
    i got the tour from my company and dont worry i just able to download skype on my tour w/o any of u guys help with ur 10 millions questions.
    Besides your rudeness, you failed to mention that "you got the tour from my company".

Is the device on a BES, perhaps there is an IT policy that is blocking it.
    04-05-10 05:10 PM
    Hi mate;

could you please zip the file and share it with me?
    08-17-11 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD