Is there where where I can download 1.5 and downgrade? Between the issues with calendar and contact integration (which still don't work even after my BES company installed the IT policiies), the sluggishness of this version, and now it won't upload photos. I'm pretty much fed up on both ends.
    06-08-09 01:25 PM
    I'm also looking to downgrade back to 1.5 can somebody tell us where?
    Thanx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 12:01 PM
    Here is the FB 1.5.0.32 for the storm.

Facebook 1.5.0.32

06-09-09 12:18 PM
    Yeah the fact that every single time I go into facebook it automatically refreshes the status page and what not is really driving me nuts...everytime I get a notification I have to open up FB and wait for it to finish updating before I can check my stuff. Really I don't need to know people's status's all day long
    06-09-09 12:25 PM
    Yeah the fact that every single time I go into facebook it automatically refreshes the status page and what not is really driving me nuts...everytime I get a notification I have to open up FB and wait for it to finish updating before I can check my stuff. Really I don't need to know people's status's all day long
    +1 on that. i hate that it takes me to the minifeed page first. i wish there was an option to have it open up to new messages first.
    06-09-09 01:11 PM
    Don't wait for it to load then, just press N

06-09-09 05:48 PM
    Don't wait for it to load then, just press N

You have to be sure to move your mouse cursor. It usually places my cursor in the "What's on your mind" text box. So if I press "N", I end up typing rather than being sent to the Notification section. I wish I was able to get 1.5 back as well, or if they can change some of these issues in the next upgrade.

06-10-09 03:44 AM
    I'd like to know how I can correct the fact that I'm receiving my notification on the FB app AND on my phone's email inbox. Can anyone help me with that?
    06-10-09 01:45 PM
    I'd like to know how I can correct the fact that I'm receiving my notification on the FB app AND on my phone's email inbox. Can anyone help me with that?
    Open up the facebook app, press the bb key and select options. Then uncheck "Leave email notification messages on mail server"' to correct the problem.

06-10-09 02:16 PM
    I have mine setup that way. They are linked together. If you open up the message in your phone's message box it will open up the Facebook application, taking you to the message within the app. Once you've read the message through the Facebook application, when you delete it, it will delete the notification in your phone's message box as well.

06-10-09 02:57 PM
    Here is the FB 1.5.0.32 for the storm.

Facebook 1.5.0.32

I downed this file, used the apploader to install and then when I launched it from my phone, it immediately sent me to the web to download 1.6. What am I doing wrong?
    06-14-09 10:01 AM
    looks like alot of people are having issues downgrading back to 1.5 ...... hmmm
    06-19-09 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD