I would like to download Agendus, I hear it's really nice. Can anyone recommend where to get this program or a link?
    06-16-09 06:57 PM
    06-16-09 07:08 PM
    I clicked on the link and it says an email will be sent to me with instructions for the download,and that was 2 hours ago...did not recieve an email.
    06-16-09 09:39 PM
    It will come. I don't know if you have used Agendus on any other platfrom, but I found the BB version to not be to my liking, and stop using it after a couple of months. I used if for years on my Sony Clie and loved it.
    06-17-09 06:50 AM
    What I'm trying to do is have a system where I can type my calendar appointments on my laptop and then be able to sync daily with my phone. I have been trying to set up outlook so that I'd have a way of doing that but I guess I'm not really understanding how to do it.

But I did get agendus to my phone by going into Blackberry apps from the phone. Do you know if I need this program in able to sync with Outlook? What do you use?
    06-17-09 07:00 AM
    Agendus is only a front end app. By that I mean that it takes data from the other built in PIM apps (calendar, task, contacts) and combines and organizes it in a more user friendly way.

To sync with Outlook, you need to use Desktop Manager. There is a Synchronization Program in the Main Menu. When you set it up, you can choose Outlook.
    06-17-09 07:07 AM
    It's set up and syncing with Yahoo...so do I have to log into yahoo in order to view the calendar appointments? The only choice it gave me was Yahoo.
    06-17-09 07:12 AM
    My phone just froze when alerting me of a calendar reminder, do you know what the process without pulling the battery is? Something about a shift key.
    06-17-09 07:17 AM
    Do you have Outlook installed on your laptop?
    06-17-09 07:28 AM
    I just went back in to set up configuration, it shows the choices as follows: yahoo for tasks and calendar, outlook for contacts. I know this is about to sound crazy but where do I find the yahoo calendar and tasks on my laptop? I logged into my yahoo account and didn't see a calendar or tasks, only my emails. Sorry for all the questions, and thanks for your help. Can I have the contacts sync with yahoo as well?...after I locate them!
    06-17-09 07:32 AM
    Yes...I have Outlook on my laptop. But this is my first ever using it. I have a yahoo account, I think that is better for my needs as far as syncing...I think. Can I go that route completely?
    06-17-09 07:34 AM
    Sorry WMN- I found my calendar. I wasn't looking in the right place!
    06-17-09 08:08 AM
    Don't know, since I only use Outlook, but I can't think of a reason why not.
    06-17-09 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD