The WHERE app. was working beautiful with .109, but after I loaded .114 it stopped working and it is locking up my phone to the point where I have to perform a physical battery pull to get the phone working again.

Anyone else having issues with WHERE and .114?
    03-13-09 11:23 AM
    Other people have reported this issue. Do a search and you should find the posts related to this or look in the 114 finding thread.

I believe the resolution was to uninstall and reinstall the app and then it works, but I suggest searching and finding the correct answer.
    03-13-09 11:27 AM
    Other people have reported this issue. Do a search and you should find the posts related to this or look in the 114 finding thread.

I believe the resolution was to uninstall and reinstall the app and then it works, but I suggest searching and finding the correct answer.
    OK...I did the search as you recommended. The suggestions were to uninstall and reinstall "google maps" and "Where", but that still didn't work for me. Anyone else have a suggestion?
    03-13-09 12:24 PM
    Yeah!!! you defenetly have to uninstall this app and re-install it for it to work.... i even went back to the original theme. and it work like a champ!!!!!
    03-13-09 01:22 PM
    Yeah!!! you defenetly have to uninstall this app and re-install it for it to work.... i even went back to the original theme. and it work like a champ!!!!!
    I dont have any additional themes installed on my storm. The only theme on the phone is the default theme from VZ. Did you install/reinstall the apps in a specific order?
    03-13-09 02:28 PM
    Hey, problem solved....THANKS to YOU!

Even though I didn't have a third party theme running on my storm, I remembered that I had saved a theme on my Aerize SD card, and once I deleted the theme directory from Aerize, I was able to load "WHERE" and "Google Maps" without a problem.

Thanks again.
    03-13-09 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD