I mean like I'm fed up using m.youtube.com. Its so annoying that I don't get the chance to update much. I installed the xenozu but I'm not really into that. I want Youtube app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 03:39 PM
    Hope you got a confortable chair, I don't think this is a priority to Google...

We can hope, or use vuclip.com.
    04-21-10 03:54 PM
    the HQ link on some of the vids looks quite a bit better. But don't hold your breath...

Google is the reason 3gp streaming looks so terrible on all platforms in the first place...
    04-21-10 04:10 PM
    ...Google is the reason 3gp streaming looks so terrible on all platforms in the first place...
    Why is that? Because they own youtube?

04-21-10 04:16 PM
    They set the quality that the default .3gp streams at.
    04-21-10 04:30 PM
    I mean like I'm fed up using m.youtube.com. Its so annoying that I don't get the chance to update much. I installed the xenozu but I'm not really into that. I want Youtube app.

I'm pretty sure that Google's working on that.
    04-21-10 09:06 PM
    I'm pretty sure that Google's working on that.
    Based on? If you got any info, don't withhold it.
    04-21-10 11:24 PM
    I don't think this will be happening for the Blackberry platform. Maybe there will be some hope when the new webkit comes in if that EVER happens
    04-21-10 11:28 PM
    That would be nice if they had a Youtube app. I get tired of using it cause sometimes the videos will cut in and out and its so pixel'd. Oh well I guess we will just have to use what were dealt for now

04-22-10 07:42 AM
    I personally don't mind using the m.youtube.com site since the quality is just as bad as using flash on most other devices... my ex-n85 (with flash support for youtube) had sucky quality as well. Bolt doesn't seem too much different nor does OM5. At least I didn't notice that much a difference on my 8520. I want BB to offer streaming quality like my iPod touch... those videos are nice and I know it's not just because of the screen.
    But, then again, I'm not the kind of guy that focuses too much on online streaming... mainly forums and blogs.
    04-22-10 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD