When will this app ever comes out to the public? I have heard people saying they have been waiting well over a year to get an invite. I saw the demo of how people use it and it looks exciting, I also applied to get an invitation for a few months now and still nothing. If anyone have any information about it please tell me. Or if any of you know any other apps similar to it. I already know social beat, vaayoo (which seems to not work on my phone, maybe because I do not have a data plan) , and vodafone update (which have problems authorizing with my facebook account).
    05-29-10 12:21 PM
    I think SocialScope is a myth, a bunch of Blackberry users got together and formed a plan to tell all the other blackberry users about an amazing social app, but in reality it doesn't exist. Its a conspiracy, like how NASA faked the moon landing.

But seriously i applied for an invite like a year ago and still havent gotten anything either.
    05-29-10 12:32 PM
    I think SocialScope is a myth, a bunch of Blackberry users got together and formed a plan to tell all the other blackberry users about an amazing social app, but in reality it doesn't exist. Its a conspiracy, like how NASA faked the moon landing.

But seriously i applied for an invite like a year ago and still havent gotten anything either.
    Haha, that would be awesome! You should have just PM'ed the author and set up some hoax.
    I've only been waiting a couple months, but I hope it comes out soon. That being said, how long has crunchSMS been in beta (albeit not a private one)?
    05-29-10 01:47 PM
    Just a thought for those who signed up a long time ago. You might try reapplying, they may have cleared out a large number of old requests given the large number of them.

I got mine about a week after reapplying. Just a thought.
    05-29-10 03:13 PM
    I requested an invite about 2 weeks ago and got it the next day.

I seriously think people should do their requests again as it seems they've widened the scope of the beta.
    05-29-10 03:15 PM
    For those who got their invite, did social scope say anything about a release date?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-10 04:48 PM
    No. No official release date.
    05-29-10 07:54 PM
    They won't give any info on a release. Pretty ridiciulous. Ubertwit is in beta and they say next version is coming.... Socialscope acts like they have the cure for cancer with the info and release.

Like the app for facebook, not so much for twitter.

05-29-10 08:58 PM
    When will this app ever comes out to the public? I have heard people saying they have been waiting well over a year to get an invite. I saw the demo of how people use it and it looks exciting, I also applied to get an invitation for a few months now and still nothing. If anyone have any information about it please tell me. Or if any of you know any other apps similar to it. I already know social beat, vaayoo (which seems to not work on my phone, maybe because I do not have a data plan) , and vodafone update (which have problems authorizing with my facebook account).
    Please drop me a PM with your email. I think I still have it - I'll look in the morning.
    05-30-10 12:40 AM
    Please drop me a PM with your email. I think I still have it - I'll look in the morning.
    Thank you so much, I just PM you.

05-30-10 12:23 PM
    I waited six months for an invitation and then decided to try again today - so went to the socialscope website and put in my details again *for the third time* and within literally two minutes my invitation was sent to my inbox! There was an OTA link in the email and I downloaded it straight away. I must say it is a pretty sweet app
    05-30-10 01:41 PM
    I waited six months for an invitation and then decided to try again today - so went to the socialscope website and put in my details again *for the third time* and within literally two minutes my invitation was sent to my inbox! There was an OTA link in the email and I downloaded it straight away. I must say it is a pretty sweet app
    Did you use the same email and name?

05-30-10 02:21 PM
    Just tried it with a different email and within 30 seconds i got invited.
    05-30-10 02:28 PM
    Yeah I used the same name and email address.

05-31-10 03:56 AM
    I have my Invite! woo hooo.... I re-entered my details a few days ago, after waiting a year, and it was in my inbox within a few hours.
    05-31-10 07:42 AM
    Just submitted again. Maybe I'll keep trying every couple of weeks. I really need a good FB app.

05-31-10 11:00 AM
    Just reentered my info and got an email like 2 seconds later
    05-31-10 08:33 PM

Email with an invite???
    05-31-10 08:58 PM
    Tried again here and no luck. I have bad luck
    05-31-10 09:01 PM
    I finally received my social scooe invite. Only took a year and some change.

06-01-10 12:36 AM
    Decypher let me see if I have extra invites. I don't know if I have any.
    06-01-10 11:08 AM
    Well I tried entering my information again, and I got a email 2 seconds later saying thank you for your request! LOL...If anyone has any extra invites pretty please with sugar on top can I have one?
    06-01-10 11:43 AM
    i re-entered my emails multiple times but still nothing
    06-01-10 12:05 PM
    keep trying!
    06-01-10 05:21 PM
    Decypher let me see if I have extra invites. I don't know if I have any.
    dcraig, about what time did you put in your request? Just curious!
    06-01-10 06:11 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD