Just wondering if anybody else was experiencing this same problem. It seems that as soon as it starts to refresh my articles, no matter what I'm doin the phone is very very slow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 07:54 AM
    I had one lock up over the past few days of using Viigo for the storm. I understand it is still Beta so no complaining considering how much I love the app.
    12-06-08 08:33 AM
    Yes, it happens to me too. Viigo is still in beta so hopefully they will get this fixed.
    12-06-08 08:33 AM
    Oh I am def. Not complaining it is the best app but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. I just changed the refresh rate from 30 minutes to an hour because it was killing me every thirty minutes.

12-06-08 08:39 AM
    So far no problems here with Viigo - however it takes forever for embedded images to display when reading articles on Engadget from Viigo.
    12-06-08 08:49 AM
    Ya, viigo has issues on the Storm but its still in Beta and its worth it. It freezes up for maybe ten seconds but it recovers. Since I got my Storm on nov 21 it has never completely frozen once. It has always recovered, given time

12-06-08 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD