anytime soon? i feel the beta is very buggy as i uninstalled and went back to ubertwitter but find myself missing t4bb i just find it so much cleaner and easier to use but the slow load times and the constant 'twitter has encountered a problem' messages were enough for me to delete

i hope ubertwitter steps their game up tho see what they got in store
    04-24-10 06:41 PM
    It's out. The official release is on App World.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-10 07:20 PM
    I don't understand what people find slow about it. Just the time it takes to load new tweets or what?
    04-24-10 07:51 PM
    my thread title is confusing im talking NON beta version
    04-24-10 08:05 PM
    I don't understand what people find slow about it. Just the time it takes to load new tweets or what?
    the typing is lagged i dont type fast on my phone and this doesnt happen in any app say im typing 'i went to the store today' on t4bb ill be up to the word store and the nt from went to the 'to the' are still slowly going through as i type the word store .... it doesnt make sense bc this doesnt happen in any other app sometimes i feel like my phone is going to freeze
    04-24-10 08:07 PM
    I think hes saying out of beta. Twitter for BlackBerry is still in Beta, just in Public Beta. That's why it's in 'Test Center'. It's also still in testing as far as Betas go.
    04-24-10 09:35 PM
    its not just in the test center. Its in the top 25 free Apps.
    04-25-10 02:10 AM
    The user experience needs to be improved to T4BB..

In the main timeline, your mentions aren't even highlighted
    04-25-10 02:11 AM
    also, when you try to add a tag (ex: #fail) to your tweet, the text cursor disappears and you cant see what you type :X
    04-25-10 02:18 AM
    went back to t4bb last night ditched uber lol and for now its working smoothly
    04-25-10 08:11 AM
    The user experience needs to be improved to T4BB..

In the main timeline, your mentions aren't even highlighted
    That's one issue I have with T4BB. Another one is there is no option retweet with edit; when I retweet something, I don't even see it in my timeline, which is a big issue for me. So I've just been switching back and forth between uber and T4BB.
    04-26-10 11:40 AM
    That's one issue I have with T4BB. Another one is there is no option retweet with edit; when I retweet something, I don't even see it in my timeline, which is a big issue for me. So I've just been switching back and forth between uber and T4BB.
    The new way of retweeting has been forced out by Twitter itself and has done away with the old RT, which was nice because you could comment. However since this is an official twitter app by RIM, it will be designed with the features and standards that twitter wants, not what we want. I am sure there are features that the official facebook app leaves out but can be found in a 3rd party app.

So i do not see the RT feature being added unless twitter allows RIM to add the it or if twitter themselves supports the feature again.
    04-26-10 01:02 PM
    Two days before the day after tomorrow.
    04-26-10 02:45 PM
    Is anyone else not getting their mention notifications on RIM Twitter?
    04-26-10 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD