Does anyone have any idea when reviews show up after you submit it. I hate to pick on anyone but I have been looking for a good "golf gps/scorecard" app for my Z10 and the top one was called "Golf Scores" by Propyl-One Tech Solutions. I downloaded it quickly to find that it is really of no use to anyone that actually plays golf simply because you can't enter players names, which means you would have to remember that you are player 1, Steve is player 2, Dale is player 3 and Austin is player 4.

So anyways being a good citizen and wanting to help other people I submitted my review which pretty much says exactly what I have above and gave it 1 star, but 4 days later the app still says no reviews. I am disappointed because I thought my review was honest, fair and I thought it would help a lot of other people not waste there time. I wonder if maybe you really can't submit bad reviews because I'm sure it would have lots of them so fair.

I really wish they also had a way to make apps disappear forever when you uninstall it. ie. click a button that says "uninstall and never show me again"

it's weird too that the app can only be found from my phone and not when logged into appworld on my computer and doing a search for "golf"

this is the link to it though. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...tent/20398024/
    Last edited by Jim Banks1; 02-10-13 at 08:50 AM. Reason: left out link
    02-10-13 08:46 AM
    I really wish they also had a way to make apps disappear forever when you uninstall it.
    They do... delete it through My World, instead of uninstalling it.
    Last edited by Phill_UK; 02-10-13 at 01:48 PM.
    02-10-13 10:52 AM
    I'm afraid there is no such option when I log in to my world. Just install and uninstall.

Make no difference if I log in from my computer or Blackberry

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-10-13 02:15 PM
    I'm afraid there is such an option...

02-10-13 02:50 PM
    Thanks for your patience Phil. With your screenshot I was able to find it. I had originally tried logging in to my world from my computer but now realize it is only from the blackberry itself that shows the option

Thanks again

Jim

02-10-13 03:34 PM
    It seems that my review has disappeared as well. Seems a shame because I would have thought that reviews would help determine where an app shows up in the ratings. Again I thought my review was honest and fair.

02-11-13 08:18 AM