Just upgraded to .423 OS and the Whatsapp stop working ever since. Is it true that anything later then .4XX will interfere with the current version of whatsapp?
    Anyone who has experience on this, pls point me to the right direction.

Besides, is there anywhere I can download a .cod or OTA whatsapp other than from App World??
    My intention is not stealing, but my wife' s location is not supported by App World.

Thanks a billion in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 03:18 PM
    I don't know how anyone can use that app.. It drains my battery soooo fast on my 9700..
    03-20-10 03:25 PM
    Sorry, but that sounds like you should be talking to the programmers of the app... besides why not upgrade to the latest Official OS if you're going to upgrade???

If you want to get the .cod file for App World... backup your 3rd party app with the link in my signature, send it to your yourself and have her use BBSAK to install the .cod file.
    03-20-10 03:28 PM
    Sorry, but that sounds like you should be talking to the programmers of the app... besides why not upgrade to the latest Official OS if you're going to upgrade???

If you want to get the .cod file for App World... backup your 3rd party app with the link in my signature, send it to your yourself and have her use BBSAK to install the .cod file.
    Thanks fatboy97 fo rthe info and link.
    03-22-10 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD