I have just started using whatsapp....Can anyone tell me what the "online" and "Last seen" difference is?? Can you actually know when one of your contacts is chatting to someone else other than yourself and that is when the online appears??
    03-30-12 02:14 PM
    I have just started using whatsapp....Can anyone tell me what the "online" and "Last seen" difference is?? Can you actually know when one of your contacts is chatting to someone else other than yourself and that is when the online appears??
    hope you're not an insecure love struck control freak...

anyways, to answer your question, online could mean the person is actually currently using whatsapp, has the app open and running on their device or has just finished using it in the last few minutes

last seen means the person is not active currently and the last post by the person using the app is at the time stated
    03-30-12 02:26 PM
    Thanks and no im not haha!! Just i was hearing diff stories....some would say your device randomly connects and that could be why and one of my friends said i was last seen at a time but i hadn't used it for over half an hour??
    03-30-12 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD