I have just updated my BB Curve with the latest version of whatsapp. When I have tried accessing it, it now says downloaded on another device and to use it on BB I must delete of 'other device' and install on BB.
    There is no other device.
    Please help
    07-25-11 10:20 AM
    try this:
    1. delete the app
    2. reboot your device
    3. reinstall the app

welcome to the forums!
    07-25-11 11:05 AM
    LOL i just updated my 9780 with the latest whatsapp and found its not working either....time to delete and re-install and if that doesnt work then ill email support and see what they have to say.
    07-25-11 11:08 AM
    I have just updated my BB Curve with the latest version of whatsapp. When I have tried accessing it, it now says downloaded on another device and to use it on BB I must delete of 'other device' and install on BB.
    There is no other device.
    Please help
    im also having the same issue.. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling and having the same problem i will wait it out hopefully they will issue a fix.
    jennyeraza likes this.
    07-25-11 11:13 AM
    download from whatsapp website instead worked for me
    07-25-11 12:08 PM
    download from whatsapp website instead worked for me
    did this definatley work?
    07-25-11 12:50 PM
    did this definatley work?
    download from the bb browser via the whatsapp site and it will work.
    a-taf likes this.
    07-25-11 01:54 PM
    sorry, we published a defective release into AppWorld (fixed update is already pending approval)

if you have already upgraded and have problems, simply install latest version from WhatsApp for BlackBerry

thanks.
    07-25-11 06:47 PM
    LOL i just updated my 9780 with the latest whatsapp and found its not working either....time to delete and re-install and if that doesnt work then ill email support and see what they have to say.
    It happens again with mine now.
    01-25-12 09:52 AM
    hi.. I cant get whatsapp working on my bold 9900. I updated to the latest version and since then it keeps giving the error" this is an old version of whatsapp and download a new one bla bla" ive tried downloading the new one from the app world and whatsapp site, tried deleting and reinstalling it but I keep getting this error. can anyone please help me!!!
    06-03-13 01:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD