Does anyone else have an issue when trying to chat with iPhone users? The message is sent to the server (single green check) but not delivered/pushed to the phone. My friends have to open the app on their iPhones in order to have it delivered. Is this normal?
    03-31-10 04:07 PM
    Does anyone else have an issue when trying to chat with iPhone users? The message is sent to the server (single green check) but not delivered/pushed to the phone. My friends have to open the app on their iPhones in order to have it delivered. Is this normal?
    your friend with an iPhone can have a problem or mis-configure push notifications on their device. ask them to take a look at WhatsApp — Faq
    03-31-10 04:11 PM
    your friend with an iPhone can have a problem or mis-configure push notifications on their device. ask them to take a look at WhatsApp — Faq
    There seems to be a 3min delay from when I send a msg from my Blackberry and he gets his push notification on his iPhone. Hopefully the push will get faster. I just downloaded the app on my Blackberry but I've been using it with the iPhones for awhile.
    03-31-10 04:29 PM
    There seems to be a 3min delay from when I send a msg from my Blackberry and he gets his push notification on his iPhone. Hopefully the push will get faster. I just downloaded the app on my Blackberry but I've been using it with the iPhones for awhile.
    yup:

Twitter / WhatsApp Status: we are currently experienc ...
    03-31-10 04:40 PM
    It's finally here!

Yes, it is coming!
    By whatsapp

Yes, in just 24 hours we will make our WhatApp messenger for BlackBerry available for direct download from our website.

We also just removed our app from the AppWorld and will no longer be distributing WhatsApp Messenger through the AppWorld. We are making this change primarily for the following reasons:

- Worldwide distribution. AppWorld is currently limited to just a handful of countries and we want to make our app available to you no matter where you live.

- Try and buy. You will be able to download our Blackberry application for free, try it and pay for one year of service through Paypal (Google checkout option coming soon). Switching to service and charging an annual subscription will help us better deal with piracy and build a sustainable business.

Our goal is to launch Sunday night (we are in PST), so check Whatsapp Homepage with /ota for availability.
    04-04-10 01:45 AM
    Can you use Whatsapp over wifi ?
    05-11-10 01:46 PM
    Can you use Whatsapp over wifi ?
    yes, you can
    05-11-10 06:15 PM
    Thanks.
    So, what you guys think about Whatapps ? Does it work well ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 03:27 AM
    It is free to chat via Whatsapp? or they charge every message?
    06-07-10 07:01 PM
    It's total free once you have purchased the app. You need a data plan though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 04:22 AM
    When did sending messages with WhatsApp become totally free (once you purchase the app)?

According to BlackBerry AppWorld, you need to pay $1.99 for every year you use it: appworld.blackberry[dot]com/webstore/content/2360
    06-08-10 02:03 PM
    When did sending messages with WhatsApp become totally free (once you purchase the app)?

According to BlackBerry AppWorld, you need to pay $1.99 for every year you use it: appworld.blackberry[dot]com/webstore/content/2360
    I paid $1.99 and my expiration date is in 2020. That's what I'd call totally free.
    06-08-10 03:53 PM
    Hi everybody,

i'm from Brazil e nothing yet on BBappWorld. even the 1st version. What can i do??
    Tks
    03-15-13 02:32 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD