Anyone here has the d/l for whatsapp for bb?

i tried the link on the whatsapp website but aint working.
    anyone has it???

i believe you can talk to frens on iphone using this app.
    any one who has successfully tried that yet?

thanks!
    12-08-09 02:16 PM
    isn't whatsapp for iphone to iphone users?
    BB has bbm, which is what this app attempts to do so I don't see the point of installing it on a BB.
    12-08-09 02:21 PM
    apparently whatsapp has this application for blackberry users which allow them to talk to friends using iphone.

its diff from bbm which is BB to BB. this is BB to iphone.
    12-08-09 07:22 PM
    yeah but I couldn't find info regarding bb to iphone...I doubt apple would allow it
    12-08-09 07:48 PM
    I don't see how they could stop it, anyways why not just use MSN, Yahoo, AIM, MMS, Text, etc. if you are wanting to communicate between different platforms. I don't know why people are looking for a specific BB to iPhone app when there are already apps out there that will allow you to communicate between BB, iPhone, Android, PC, Mac, WinMo, etc.
    12-08-09 08:59 PM
    I don't see how they could stop it, anyways why not just use MSN, Yahoo, AIM, MMS, Text, etc. if you are wanting to communicate between different platforms. I don't know why people are looking for a specific BB to iPhone app when there are already apps out there that will allow you to communicate between BB, iPhone, Android, PC, Mac, WinMo, etc.
    I second that
    12-08-09 09:29 PM
    okay. thanks guys!
    12-09-09 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD